OUR PRODUCTS ARE BASED ON THE SCIENTIFIC USE OF PLANT DERIVATIVES
Our natural products are designed following the principles of functional phytotherapy.
Phytotherapy is a medical practice that focuses on the use of medicinal plants in the treatment and prevention of diseases. Phytotherapy is a science-based medical practice, thus is distinguished from other more traditional approaches, such as medical herbalism, which is linked to traditional knowledge.
Phytotherapy has its scientific roots in pharmacognosy. Pharmacognosy is the branch of pharmacology that turns the traditional and ancestral use of medicinal plants into science:
- Studies the origin of the plant extract, properly identifying the specie of the plant and determining the optimal conditions for its cultivation.
- Sets up how to collect, dry and preserve the raw plant materials, how to evaluate their quality and how to manufacture plant extracts.
- Establishes standards and protocols for the quality control of plant extracts.
- Isolates and characterizes the active principles. Studies their mechanism of action.
- Establishes the safety and efficacy of plant extracts.
We at PlusVet Animal health select our plant-derived raw materials that following the scientific principles of pharmacognosy.
Moreover, we integrate some of the principles of functional medicine, such as:
- It is necessary to understand the underlying causes of a sign: chronic inflammation, metabolic or digestive imbalances, accumulation of toxins or oxidative stress, among others.
- It is necessary to reinforce the natural mechanisms of self-regulation of the body.
- Often the problem has a multifactorial cause so the solution must be complex (may need more than one active ingredient that work through different mechanisms of action)
- Customized solutions are often necessary, so our technical department offers the possibility of customizing certain products to adapt them to the problems of our clients.
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
The effectiveness of all our products is supported by multiple field trials and numerous success cases in the farms of our customers.
PlusBind© with its expanding structure and its high binding efficiency per gram of product, is the ideal solution to maintain health and productivity in despite of defective cereal conditions.
PlusBind Bio© is a highly effective mycotoxin binder with prebiotic effect, which will restore balance of digestive flora and promote the growth of Lactobacillus species. Lactobacillus species have been proven to exert a detoxifying activity on mycotoxins.
OUR COMPLETE PROGRAMS ADAPTED TO EACH SPECIE
Including natural feed additives to your health and nutrition programs helps the animals to stay healthy, while maximizing productivity and economic returns.
Thanks to our extensive field experience, we have designed complete programs by combining several of our products. Our programs:
- ChampionPig© (program for sows and pigs until end of nursery).
- EggCelence© (program for layers and breeders)
- LeaderChick© (program for meat producing poultry).
- PowerRum© (program for ruminants).
WE ARE FAMI QS CERTIFIED
We are glad to announce that last June 1st 2016, PlusVet Animal Health obtained FAMI QS certification, with registration number FAM-1067!
FAMI-QS (Feed Additives and Premixtures Quality System) is a standard developed by the European Federation of Manufacturers of Additives for Animals (FEFANA), based on the European Feed Hygiene Regulation (183/2005/ EC). This standard aims to ensure the safety, hygiene, transparency and compliance of the production and quality management systems, from selection and purchasing of raw materials, manufacturing, transport and storage by the manufacturer until sales of the finished product.
Renowned worldwide, FAMI-QS certification is the only one focused on feed additives and premixtures, and it provides a way to show our commitment for safe feed.
Since June 1st 2016, we at PlusVet Animal Health fully comply both with European and Chinese legislation, demonstrating that our production and quality system are up to the highest international standards.
Copyright © 2020 PlusVet Animal Health
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region. Product claims may differ based upon the requirements of your government.