Essential oils; minerals with high bioavailability; vitamins; carriers.
TARGET SPECIES AND AGES
Laying and breeding poultry.
Oral solution to be added to drinking water.
PhytoMax© is a combination of vitamins, chelated calcium, highly bioavailable microminerals and essential oils to be given through drinking water.
It is intended for layers and breeders to:
- Provide the necessary nutrients for optimal egg quality.
- Reduce eggshell and yolk abnormalities related to deficiencies of calcium, manganese, selenium and vitamins D3 and E (fractures and hair line cracks, thin shelled eggs and shell-less eggs, soft eggs, uneven pigmentation, mottled yolks and shells).
- Improve the quality of the egg and the health of day-old chicks.
- At the start of the laying period, to boost productivity.
- Prolong the productive life of the hen.
- Reinforce skeletal health.
- Prevent cage fatigue.
- Stimulate the hepatic metabolism and the immune system.
- Avoid the drop of the laying rate produced by stress (management, vaccines, hot weather, etc…)
It is especially useful in cases of inadequate nutrient supply, low feed intake, high contamination by mycotoxins (together with our mycotoxin binder PlusBind©), stress, hot weather, episodes of high percentage of downgraded eggs, low fertility, poor hatchability, cage fatigue, rickets, and in general to boost the productivity of the birds.
PhytoMax© belongs to the PhytoLogist© product line, our premium line of natural products designed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy.
Bottles of 1 L.
ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT
Egg quality and fertility
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region.