Digestive diseases are very important in animal production because they directly impact on the health and productive parameters. It is estimated that digestive disorders are the cause of a reduction of 3-6% of body weight at slaughter and a worsen in the feed conversion ratio between 4 and 7%.
Maintaining a healthy digestive system is essential to ensure optimal nutrient absorption, unfolding the genetic potential of the animal.
GrowthPlus® is intended to prevent digestive diseases of poultry, rabbits and fish of all ages. It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Allium sativum has strong bactericidal and fungicidal activity, being also immune booster;
- Cichorium intybus is rich in prebiotics that boost the growth of beneficial bacteria, strengthen digestive immune system and contribute to optimal villi development;
- Cinnamon is bactericide and fungicide and promotes nutrient absorption;
- Calcium propionate is bacteriostatic and fungistatic;
- Selected European silicates are highly effective mycotoxin binders.
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region. Product claims may differ based upon your government requirements.
Layers and breeders