Digestive diseases are very important in animal production because they directly impact on the health and productive parameters. It is estimated that digestive disorders are the cause of a reduction of 3-6% of body weight at slaughter and a worsen in the feed conversion ratio between 4 and 7%.
Maintaining a healthy digestive system is essential to ensure optimal nutrient absorption, unfolding the genetic potential of the animal.
GrowthPlus® is intended to prevent digestive diseases of poultry, rabbits and fish of all ages. It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Allium sativum has strong bactericidal and fungicidal activity, being also immune booster;
- Cichorium intybus is rich in prebiotics that boost the growth of beneficial bacteria, strengthen digestive immune system and contribute to optimal villi development;
- Cinnamon is bactericide and fungicide and promotes nutrient absorption;
- Calcium propionate is bacteriostatic and fungistatic;
- Selected European silicates are highly effective mycotoxin binders.
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region. Product claims may differ based upon your government requirements.