Plant extracts, organic acids and mycotoxin binders.
TARGET SPECIES AND AGES
All species and ages, especially poultry, rabbits and aquaculture species.
Premix powder to be mixed with feed.
GrowthPlus© is intended to maintain and improve digestive health. It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Bactericidal and fungicidal plant extracts, combined with organic acids for better effectiveness, that reduce the number of pathogenic microbes in the digestive system.
- Plant extracts with prebiotic effect, that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Immunostimulant and antioxidant plant extracts.
- Silicates with mycotoxin binding function.
By using GrowthPlus© in broilers:
- It improves FCR by 6% and weight at slaughter by 7%, reduces mortality by 30% and boosts economic benefits by 27% (on average).
- It helps to reduce or replace completely the use of AGP.
By using GrowthPlus© in layers and breeders:
- In pullets, its use maximizes uniformity and helps to achieve target weight at key moments.
- During the laying period, GrowthPlus© avoids the use of antibiotics for digestive problems, improving food safety.
- During all the life of the hen and especially during the laying peak, it helps to maintain gut health. Feces show a healthier appearance.
- Used long term, it improves productivity and egg quality (eggshell and yolk color, physical properties, egg weight).
At higher doses, GrowthPlus© is useful during episodes of digestive disorders, such as gizzard diseases, necrotic enteritis, feed passage and other enteritis.
By using GrowthPlus© in rabbits:
- It improves weight at slaughter by 12%,reduces mortality by 50% and boosts economic benefits by 12% (on average).
- It helps to reduce or replace completely the use of AGP during the post-weaning period.
1 and 25 kg bags.
ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT
Our plant extracts bring real economic benefits to our customers!
Importance of leaky gut syndrome in farm animals
Essential oils: Mechanism of action on pathogenic bacteria
Heat stress impairs intestinal barrier integrity and leads to leaky gut
Farms of sea cucumber benefit from the use of GrowthPlus©
How can plant extracts protect your shrimp?
Improving eggshell quality under heat stress
How can heat stress affect the quality of poultry meat?
7 main causes of erosions in gizzard and proventriculus
Success cases: solving digestive problems of free-range broilers with PlusProtect Digestive© and GrowthPlus©
Relationship between mycotoxin contamination in feed and necrotic enteritis
Experimental results of GrowthPlus in broilers infected with coccidia and Clostridium perfringens
Cinnamon helps you to control coccidiosis
Focus on necrotic enteritis in commercial layers during hot weather
The vicious cycle of necrotic enteritis in layers
Success case: GrowthPlus© in laying hens affected by necrotic enteritis and coccidiosis
Dysbiosis, a little known disease with many names and big impact
Undigested feed in broiler droppings, a serious problem for productivity
Layers and breeders
Advantages of using natural feed additives in laying hens
Importance of gut health in layers and breeders
Why egg quality impacts the health of day-one-chicks?
Success case: boosting the laying rate of breeder geese with GrowthPlus© and PhytoMax©
Success case: GrowthPlus and PhytoMax boost laying rate in duck layers
Success case: Solving digestive problems and boosting the laying rate with GrowthPlus
Eliminate antibiotic growth promoters from broiler feed while boosting economic benefits!
3 reasons to use phyto-active ingredients during the life of a broiler
Can plant extracts replace antibiotic growth promoters?
Let plant extracts help you save feed costs
Let Nature boost the productivity of your rabbits!
How to naturally prevent post weaning diarrhea in rabbits?
We show beneficial impact of chicory extract on the growth of Lactobacillus acidophilus
Another success case about replacing AGP with phyto-active ingredients in rabbit feed
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region.