Essential oils, plant extracts, carriers.
TARGET SPECIES AND AGES
Poultry and rabbits of all ages.
Oral solution to be added to drinking water.
PlusProtect Digestive© is intended for digestive health in birds and rabbits of all ages. It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Essential oils with bactericidal and fungicidal activity
- Plant extracts with prebiotic effect.
- Immunostimulant and antioxidant essential oils
PlusProtect Digestive© has beneficial effect on the composition of gut flora: the use of PlusProtect Digestive© in a program for broilers increases the ratio Lactobacillus sp/Clostridium perfringens by 92%, the ratio Lactobacillus sp/E.coli by 69% and the ratio Lactobacillus sp/Total coliforms by 64%.
PlusProtect Digestive© is administered to broilers:
- In the first 7 to 14 days of life, PlusProtect Digestive© promotes the healthy development of gut flora and digestive tissues, reducing the amount of digestive pathogens (Salmonella sp., E.coli, etc) that are transmitted from the breeder to the chick. As a result, chicks are healthier, show better uniformity and their survivability is improved.
- During all the life of the broiler and especially during periods of risk (stress, hot weather, changes of feed, etc), to promote digestive health.
- During all the life of the broiler, but especially during the finisher stage, PlusProtect Digestive© is able to replace antibiotic growth promoters while maintaining or improving productive parameters (mortality, FCR, European Index, etc)
PlusProtect Digestive© is administered to layers and breeders:
- In the first month of life, PlusProtect Digestive© promotes the healthy development of the gut flora and the digestive tissues, reducing the amount of digestive pathogens that are transmitted from the breeder to the pullet. Pullet grow healthier, show better uniformity and their survivability is improved. For better results, combine with PlusBind Bio©.
- In moments of stress (changes of feed, transfer to laying house, vaccinations, hot weather, etc) PlusProtect Digestive© maintains digestive health.
- During the laying period, PlusProtect Digestive+© improves gut health, avoiding the use of antibiotics for digestive diseases and preventing antibiotic residues in eggs. As a result of a better gut health, long term use of PlusProtect Digestive© leads to better egg quality.
Bottles of 1 L.
ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT
Heat stress impairs intestinal barrier integrity and leads to leaky gut
In the hot season, plant extracts prevent the damage caused by oxidative stress
Nutritional strategies to fight heat stress in poultry
PlusProtect Digestive contributes to improve digestive health in hot periods
How can heat stress affect the quality of poultry meat?
Focus on necrotic enteritis in commercial layers during hot weather
Success case: GrowthPlus© in laying hens affected by necrotic enteritis and coccidiosis
The vicious cycle of necrotic enteritis in layers
Products within PlusProtect line can prevent digestive infections by Candida sp
PlusProtect Digestive contributes to prevent necrotic enteritis
Relationship between mycotoxin contamination in feed and necrotic enteritis
7 main causes of erosions in gizzard and proventriculus
Case of success: preventing gizzard problems with PlusBind and PlusProtect Digestive
Undigested feed in broiler droppings, a serious problem for productivity
Practical case: Advantages of using phyto-active ingredients during a feed passage outbreak
Dysbiosis, a little known disease with many names and big impact
Use of essential oils to give chicks the best start in life
Success cases: solving digestive problems of free-range broilers with PlusProtect Digestive© and GrowthPlus©
Phyto-active ingredients boost feed use in broilers!
Give phyto-active ingredients to your finishing broilers to avoid antibiotic residues
How to boost the benefits of your broiler farm by 17%
3 reasons to use phyto-active ingredients during the life of a broiler
Why egg quality impacts the health of day-one-chicks?
We prove the beneficial impact of our phyto-active ingredients on broiler’s gut flora
The use of essential oils in broilers cuts down the incidence of footpad dermatitis by half
Importance of leaky gut syndrome in farm animals
Relationship between digestive function, health and productivity in laying hens
Success case: improving egg quality and gut health with PhytoMax© and PlusProtectDigestive©
Success case: PlusProtect Digestive and PhytoMax boost productivity in breeding hens
Success case: Relieving oral ulcers in layers with PlusProtect Digestive© and PlusBind Bio©
Importance of gut health in layers and breeders
LeaderChick©, the first world’s program based on natural ingredients for broiler farms
About its ingredients
Essential oils: Mechanism of action on pathogenic bacteria
We show beneficial impact of chicory extract on the growth of Lactobacillus acidophilus
The “in vitro” effectiveness of PlusProtect Digestive© against Salmonella confirmed
PlusProtect Digestive® is highly effective against E.coli
Can plant extracts replace antibiotic growth promoters?
Cinnamon helps you to control coccidiosis
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region.