In September 2019, a success case in a leading sheep farm proved that ActiPlus© is effective to fight diarrhea in lambs.
OUTLINE OF THE CASE
The test animals were 9 lambs, 10-15 day-old, affected by diarrhea.
They were treated with ActiPlus© administered directly in the mouth, once a day, during 2 to 4 days, until the signs of diarrhea disappeared.
After the administration of ActiPlus© for 2-4 days (an average of 2.7 days), the diarrhea disappeared in all the animals. The daily weight gain during the trial was an average of 25.52 grams/day.
Pictures before the treatment
Pictures after the treatment
PRODUCT OF CHOICE
ActiPlus© is intended to maintain digestive health and to keep hydration in young mammals, preventing diarrhea and promoting growth during the suckling period.
It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Bactericidal and fungicidal essential oils, that reduce the number of pathogenic microbes in the digestive system.
- Plant extracts with prebiotic effect, that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Electrolytes to maintain hydration.
- Sugars that are quickly absorbed and can be easily used as an energy source.
- Vitamin E as a immune booster.
is applied directly into the mouth of the animal using the dosing pump or with
Picture of the lamb found here.
Copyright© 2019 PlusVet Animal Health
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region. Product claims may differ based upon the requirements of your government.