Enteric diseases are one of the most important problems in the poultry industry because of high economic losses. In recent years, due to increasing resistance to antibiotics and coccidiostats, together with the ban of antibiotic growth promoters, necrotic enteritis and coccidiosis emerged as the most worrisome digestive diseases in the poultry industry.
The two diseases are closely related and sometimes happen simultaneously, as we talked about in a previous blog, making the diagnosis complicated. A correct diagnosis is key to choose a successful treatment. The table below aims at helping with the differential diagnosis.
Whenever you need help in making a proper diagnose, our Analysis Laboratory is here to serve!
Products of choice
GrowthPlus© is intended to maintain and improve digestive health. It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Bactericidal and fungicidal plant extracts, combined with organic acids for better effectiveness, that reduce the number of pathogenic microbes in the digestive system.
- Plant extracts with prebiotic effect, that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Immunostimulant and antioxidant plant extracts.
- Silicates with mycotoxin binding function.
PlusProtect Digestive© is intended to maintain and improve digestive health in birds, rabbits and aquatic species of all ages. It is given through drinking water and is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Essential oils with bactericidal and fungicidal activity
- Immunostimulant and antioxidant essential oils
- Plant extracts with prebiotic effect.
Pictures of coccidia and Clostridium found in Wikipedia.
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your geographical region.